[Talk-us] REST Services

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Oct 23 16:17:11 BST 2011

Yes - they're an ESRI shop - it's arcserver 10. I had no idea they were
sharing out their data in this manner. It's actually quite shocking
considering if you look at their prices for data.

I've seen talk of a plugin for JOSM....and I've searched and haven't
found one. I figure this has the chance of happening more and more and
being a good problem - counties/cities sharing their data out...well -
at least imagery.

Anywho,
Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc.
ESRI Business Partner and Certified Trainer
http://www.northrivergeographic.com
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com