[Talk-us] access=destination vs access=private

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Tue Sep 13 00:17:07 BST 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 4:43 AM, Nathan Edgars II <neroute2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/11/2011 6:12 PM, Anthony wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Nathan Edgars II<neroute2 at gmail.com>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> (As opposed to
>>>
>>> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=orlando&hl=en&ll=28.394553,-81.549518&spn=0.0168,0.041199&t=m&z=16&vpsrc=6&layer=c&cbll=28.394524,-81.549396&panoid=f638RcwkM8_a-3tntIJmRg&cbp=12,335.79,,1,3.19
>>> which is on private property and hence presumably enforceable.)
>>
>> Hmm, I just looked at the Orlando Property Appraisers map, and it
>> looks to me like it's right of way.  What makes you say it is private
>> property?
>>
> You must be looking at the wrong road. Except for the intersection with
> Bonnet Creek Parkway and the crossing of Canal C-1, Vista Boulevard is
> entirely on land owned by WALT DISNEY PARKS AND RESORTS U S INC.

The fact that the land is owned by Walt Disney Parks does not preclude
the fact that they have granted a right of way through it.

According to Orange County property records, the 65.13 acres of land
is owned by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts US Inc.  However, 11 acres
of it is under the land use "right of way" (the rest is wasteland or
submerged).  http://beta.ocpafl.org/searches/ParcelSearch.aspx?pid=282417000000017