[Talk-us] Disney (was Re: access=destination vs access=private)

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 04:00:32 BST 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Nathan Edgars II <neroute2 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes, although the removal of the guard does make it possible to avoid the
> main gate and parking fee by making the whole loop and turning around at the
> Car Care Center ("guests" includes all theme park visitors).

A guard on Vista never prevented that, as claiming a reservation(even just
for dinner) at a hotel would have been sufficient to get through either main
gate or side gate and thus to the loop. Only a guard, on the ramp from car
care loop to parking, actively checking parking receipts, could prevent
that.

And one can legitimately pick up or drop kiss-n-ride guests at the TTC
coming thru Victory or World Drive main gate without parking or paying.
(Which means your friends can ride the monorail for free, while you drive
back to Walgreens for free parking. But if they don't eventually go to a
park ticketing point, they're still liable to being deemed trespassing
unless otherwise guests somehow.)

Hmm  when we have a few days at SSP in JAN i may use that loop - will have
parking pass, so no need to go through gate to get a receipt, and would be
using Victory from SSP.

--
Bill
@n1vux bill.n1vux at gmail.com