[Talk-us] OSM US Chapter elections and

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Thu Sep 15 19:00:32 BST 2011

On 9/15/2011 11:56 AM, Jim McAndrew wrote:
> There has been some informal talk about when the elections are coming up.
> I think with SOTM this year, things have been more focused on that
> than the elections.

SOTM was largely organised by OSMF and the working group with some funds
channeled through the US.

With the greatest respect to those involved, I think it's better to just
put the issue on the table that HOT took everyones time and not a lot of
progress has been made with OSMFUS. That was great for HOT, as you can
see, but OSMFUS needs people on the next board with the time to make the
progress it needs, if for no other reason than showing those upstairs in
Canada what we can do ;-)

Steve