[Talk-us] OSM US Chapter elections and

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Sep 16 14:54:59 BST 2011

Sorry the issue was we did not have quorum and did not announce the
meeting.  So it could not count as the annual meeting.  The
Treasurer's report is finished (a big part of these sorts of things)
and we can have an annual meeting.

Anyway, the plan was to have an online annual meeting, which is
possible according to our bylaws.

As for SotM-US that is dependent on people willing to organize.
Though the event was smaller than SotM it still was a major
undertaking.  Thea Clay did the majority of the work while she was
working for Cloudmade.   It would require a larger volunteer effort to
do it this year.  Though we could certainly start a bidding process to
look for possible venues.

Best,

-Kate