[Talk-us] OSM US Nominations Open

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Sep 20 22:00:08 BST 2011

Hi,

As part of the OSMF board election process, the nominees had to (I
don't actually know if it was mandatory) put up a manifesto. For the
US election, I see only names. This makes it hard to decide who to
vote for - I am new to the US and to OSM US and don't know any of the
people currently on the nominations list. I think it would be a good
idea to have nominees give a brief statement on the Wiki about:
* Themselves,
* Why they are running,
* What they intend to focus on once on the US board.
Do you agree?

Martijn

--
martijn van exel