[Talk-us] OSM US Nominations Open

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Sep 21 03:57:02 BST 2011

Hi Richard,

Fair questions.  I think one thing that the US Chapter should figure
out is what exactly is expected from the board.  Meaning when we put
on SotM-US it ended up being a significant amount of time commitment
(that didn't have to be board members but mostly was). The chapter
could take on a lot of different projects, or serve as an organization
to support only.  For example paying for SotM-US, buying swag, having
servers, etc.

-Kate