[Talk-us] Update on remapping

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 13:07:24 BST 2012

I just noticed that 99% of I-81 is going to be nuked in Tennessee just now because of the change.  Guess I found my project for the next few days till the database is live again!  Thank goodness that you can edit offline in JOSM. Hopefully I can finish the I-81 rebuild off-line before the database is live so it can be one of the first uploads.  So, just wanted to alert you guys to my plan here so nobody else does the same thing as me so nobody else wastes their time on it. -- James