[Talk-us] Highway Shield Rendering

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Wed Apr 4 05:33:12 BST 2012

* Minh Nguyen <mxn at 1ec5.org> [2012-04-03 02:19 -0700]:

* Chris Lawrence <lordsutch at gmail.com> [2012-04-03 10:21 -0400]:
> I think concurrencies might look better stacked vertically in some
> circumstances... you'd have to have some logic about the underlying
> direction of the way to make that happen, but vertical stacking would
> look nicer on N-S ways I think.
>
> Compare:
> http://elrond.aperiodic.net/shields/?zoom=14&lat=37.13887&lon=-80.34525&layers=B0
> and
> http://elrond.aperiodic.net/shields/?zoom=14&lat=37.19653&lon=-80.22878&layers=B0

Try those URLs agan and let me know if you like the way it looks now.
Most of the map still has to rerender (and I'm focusing the server on
putting Interstates on the low zoom levels at the moment), but the areas
around those links should be up to date.

--- --
Something must be Done
This is Something
Therefore, This must be Done