[Talk-us] Link to BadMap?

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Mon Apr 9 00:23:38 BST 2012

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Charlotte Wolter <techlady at techlady.com>wrote:

>  Hello everyone,
>
> **        **Does anyone know if there is a link to BadmaMap somewhere on
> the OSM Web site? So far I haven't been able to find it to fix LA stuff.
>
> Charlotte

A search of cleanmap on wiki.openstreetmap.org found this.  Open Cleanmap
and select Badmap from the options on the left.

 https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CLEANMAP

Thanks for working on LA.  Lots of work remains,
--
Clifford

I have promised to cut down on my swearing and drinking, which I have.
 Unfortunately, this has left me dim-witted and nearly speechless. Adapted
from *The Lion* by Nelson DeMille

-or-

 Albert Einstein