[Talk-us] TMC codes

Martijn van Exel mvexel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 04:36:26 BST 2012

Hi,

I notice a new tagging scheme for TMC codes has been proposed (in German
only for now..)

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Proposed_features/New_TMC_scheme

There is a modest discussion going on in tagging at .

I'm curious:
* Has this topic come up in the US before?
* Is TMC LCD data freely available in N-America?

With the current focus on remapping (yes we can!) this may not be high
on your prio lists, but it's being discussed now and seems to have some
traction in Germany, so if there's anything we want to weigh in from a
N-American perspective, we should do it now.
--
Martijn van Exel