[Talk-us] tiff, dwg and nad83

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Apr 15 22:57:02 BST 2012

..and I'll end my part in this with this - I've contacted the two people
I am interested in helping. I will talk to them and work our way through
the problem. I am interested in getting more people editing - not
arguing over the technical.

As for imports - I guess I shouldn't have imported the NHD data for my
region. But I did. I've improved it since the import. Parts failed -
parts worked well - I've done what I can to make it better overall. I
will import more data when appropriate - when it's not appropriate I
will get out and manually collect and edit the data.

Ask not what OSM can do for you - Ask what you can do to make the map
better. We're all here to do that and attract users and editors - making
answers cryptic, offering up blanket statements on user experience,  and
not offering help won't do it.

Have a nice day
Randy

Randal Hale, GISP