[Talk-us] Excellent progress, u.s.

Tue Apr 17 02:18:07 BST 2012

At 2012-04-16 14:06, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
>Or you can simply add odbl=clean if there's nothing ungood about the
>object (e.g. it was split from a TIGER way and the splitting is something
>you would have done anyway).

Is this really sufficient? Can someone from the redaction squad comment?
Can I protect/"bless" a way or node and prevent its redaction simply by (in
good faith) adding this tag?

Any ways that I have tagged with source=<some_imagery>;survey;image means I
have aligned against imagery and personally photo-surveyed at least one
street-name sign along it. It would certainly help to be able to just add
odbl=clean to such ways that are complained about by the plugin instead of
having to delete and re-add them, fix the intersections, and fix the relations.

I'm also more likely to get it done, since it multiplies my productivity
many times.