[Talk-us] Staying in Portland

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Aug 10 16:38:48 BST 2012

Hi all,

I'm sure we will come up with hotel suggestions for PDX for State Of
The Map at some point, but I personally prefer to find a place through
Airbnb or VBRO. What I want to try and do this time round is find a
3-4 bedroom home to rent for a week (SOTMUS + NACIS) and share the
space. My guess is we would be able to find something for max $1500 /
wk which would come down to $375 / room / week. Cheaper than a hotel
and more fun if you ask me.
Let me know if you're interested. We'd share the total cost 4 ways (or
however many bedrooms there are) regardless how long you stay.

Best
Martijn

--
martijn van exel