[Talk-us] New version of US redaction map

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Aug 13 17:48:15 BST 2012

Hi all,

I redid my redaction map a little. You may remember my map is a little more
general-purpose than Toby's which focuses on ways that have apparently been
stripped of a highway= tag as well as touched nodes.
Mine focuses on the road network as a whole, showing the ways last touched
by the redaction bot broken down by class (motorway, trunk, etc). The main
new thing is that it now shows deleted ways as well (including nonsensical
JOSM links in the popup ballons for them). Also, I decided to go with
raster layers for z < 12 to reduce server & client load.
Let me know what you think.

http://lima.schaaltreinen.nl/redaction/

Best
Martijn