[Talk-us] Another random road reclassification

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 07:44:59 BST 2012

Thanks for the heads up. While he hasn't done anything in the Pgh area, I did notice this one section of US-19 in WV he upgraded from Trunk to Motorway in Changeset 12698753. (http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/12698753) I've traveled US-19 between I-79 and I-77/I-64 over 50 times in my life.  There is no way that small section is a "motorway".  So, I've already "downgraded" it back to trunk to match the sections on each side of it. -James