[Talk-us] US-Canadian border

Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us
Wed Aug 22 14:59:25 BST 2012

I was thinking something more along the lines of a flipped way in a relation somewhere and thought it would be a simple fix but there seems to be the Us boarder, the Canadian boarder and some Canadian provincial boarders all as separate ways, I'm not actually sure if the US boarder needs to be there at all, this seems like it might be dealt with from the other side, is there an active talk-ca or equivalent.