[Talk-us] OSMF - US membership and SOTM registration

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:52:04 BST 2012

Yes, I will send you an e-mail right now and confirm your membership.

Please pardon our dust: I just finished switching OSM US over to a new
membership tracking system. Our previous spaghetti of Google Docs and
PayPal prevented us from easily sending confirm e-mails.

If anyone has any membership questions, please send me an e-mail off-list
and I'll make sure it gets to the right spot.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Sax-Barnett, Melelani <BarnettM at trimet.org