[Talk-us] Know of a local user group? Update the page!

Jeff Meyer jeff at gwhat.org
Mon Dec 10 23:38:19 GMT 2012

Noticing how many of these user groups host sites outside of OSM, is there
any update on making the OSM wiki more social / functional for local area
community building? (followup to SOTM birds of a feather discussion)

Seems suboptimal to have so much out of band activity without greater
cross-community OSM social networking.

Not saying it's broke, just could be better. : )

- Jeff

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Alex Barth <alex at mapbox.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone -
>
> If you're running / aware of a user group in your town, I'd love to ask
> you for a quick minute to update this page - thank you!
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_United_States
>
> Alex Barth
> http://twitter.com/lxbarth
> tel (+1) 202 250 3633