[Talk-us] Know of a local user group? Update the page!

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Dec 11 00:22:17 GMT 2012

I'd say the wiki is likely the least used of the various channels for local
OSM communities. Because as part of the DWG I've had to contact local
communities in various ways I've seen (in some kind of rough order
resembling popularity)

-          Mailing lists

-          OSM.org forums

-          Facebook

-          Google groups

-          Other forums

I don't see the wiki used very often and I don't think the wiki format is
well-suited for a community to use to communicate.