[Talk-us] [Imports] MassGIS Building Import Start

Jeff Meyer jeff at gwhat.org
Thu Dec 13 05:47:09 GMT 2012

IMO, the process by which blocks are placed, who does the asking of the
user to follow the guidelines, and those with authority to block users
needs to be documented and reviewed. If it already is, please provide a
pointer. Strikes me as fairly ominous and potentially arbitrary.

Can anyone point me to any documentation of this internal policing?

--
Jeff Meyer
Global World History Atlas
jeff at gwhat.org