[Talk-us] shawnee county landuse

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sat Dec 15 21:29:33 GMT 2012

1.       You need to have a wiki page and list the data source on the import
catalogue

2.       What is the license that this data is under? I did not see a
copyright statement.

3.       What tagging are you proposing?

4.       The last few times someone has proposed importing property lot data
the consensus has been that that type of data shouldn't be imported into
OSM. Why is this different?

5.       The consultation should have been done before the import. What do
you propose doing with the data you've already imported?

I've cc'ed imports@ because they also need to be part of the consultation.