[Talk-us] Import Committee Meetup Notes

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:34:27 GMT 2012

Hi all,

This is just a quick roundup with some notes on last night's committee meeting.

We had a good number of people show up, and we had a very useful
discussion on the utility and concerns about imports, the current
status of US imports, the role of the DWG, what kind of help we could
offer importers, etc.

The outcome of the meeting is that there are folks who are interested,
who want to help the process along, and we think that importers will
also appreciate the hand holding.

We're working on getting a new list together for this, and we'll
announce that soon, and we'll also have a meeting in early January.

Thanks all who attended and hopefully those who couldn't make it will
be able to in the future.

- Serge