[Talk-us] LA and other license changeover challenged areas.

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 02:51:12 GMT 2012

So I did some looking at LA in the OSM Inspector WTFE view, and I don't
see how we're going to keep the OSMF from totally wrecking it on April
Fools. So go for it. Just kill the whole damn thing.

This wouldn't have happened, by the way, if the TIGER import had been
more forceful. But no, we had to preserve the work of the early mappers
whose work is now going to be deleted, along with anything built on it.

I'm still waiting for someone with power to realize what a horrible idea
this whole thing is.