[Talk-us] Contacting high-impact undecided users in the US

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:36:18 GMT 2012

Just was able to get JoePranevich http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/JoePranevich (who was #606 on the prolific contributor USA list) to agree today.  Just sent him a PM via OSM this morning, and less than 6 hours later, he's agreed and it saves several things in Pittsburgh as well as around the USA (like in FL). :)  Now I can at least remove ahead of time a few "odbl=clean" tags in Pittsburgh since he's agreed. :)