[Talk-us] Imports information on the wiki

Mike N niceman at att.net
Tue Jan 3 13:01:28 GMT 2012

On 1/2/2012 6:50 PM, Serge Wroclawski wrote:
> I think Martijn's focus on cleaning up the imports, especially in the
> US, should be welcome and encouraged.

   I've reviewed some of the original threads in the mailing list
archives, and it seems that only 1 person seriously objected at first,
but not so much later after discussion.  It is notable that all on IRC
agreed at first that it was a good idea.

   It would be a good idea to document the bot on the Wiki - that is
probably the common place that all forms of OSM communications would
expect such a bot to be documented.