[Talk-us] Getting ready for the license change

Mike N niceman at att.net
Fri Jan 13 15:58:20 GMT 2012

On 1/13/2012 10:49 AM, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> * Remap data that remains at risk of being removed, following the
> guidelines on the wiki (see links below).

Assuming that the April 1 delete is a smart delete, is it better to wait
until afterward?   I'm thinking of this -

  1 TIGER - agreer
  2 Bridges, etc - decliner
  3 Attribution - Maxspeed, lanes, etc. - agreer

   Rather than just deleting the road and starting over from aerial or
TIGER, will the April 1 roll back the decliner's edits, thus preserving
the agreer's contributions?