[Talk-us] Problem with an Armchair user

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Wed Jan 18 01:56:54 GMT 2012

On Tue, 2012-01-17 at 15:42 -0500, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
> On 1/17/2012 3:39 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 02:46:24PM -0500, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
> >> And if I messed with Texas, sorry. I'll go screw with Oklahoma instead :)
> >
> > I believe you got burned for doing that, too.  Could you please tread
> > lightly in territory where you have not yet physically put boots on
> > the ground?
>
> It was a joke. Oklahoma is one of my access=avoid areas.

I don't think anybody else thought it was funny, either.  I could be
wrong.

> > Maybe give a heads up before doing mass imports (even if
> > they are supervised) so the rest of us aren't constantly firefighting
> > after the fact?
>
> For the sake of the audience, I'd like to note that Paul's definition of
> 'import' is a bit wonky.

Well, I'm not sure how a bulk edit based on an external, third-party
source doesn't count as an import, whether or not it's automated.
Speaking of, feel free to push the last few hundred miles of USBR 76 and
Historic US 66 relations through; your route relations are pretty
noncontroversial and generally beneficial by any account.