[Talk-us] Shootout in Vegas

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:43:09 GMT 2012

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=35.996927&lon=-114.925865&zoom=18&layers=M

TIGER 2011, google maps, and some other sources show the intersection as
Shootout Place and Cattle Ranch Place. However TIGER 2010 and
Google Streetview indicate the inersection is between Gold Camp Street and
Cattle Ranch Place.   I have put TIGER 2011 into OSM.

If someone is driving past, could they clarify this for me please?

Also just South of this, it appears that Pistol Perry Parkway is gated.
Bing imagery is not conclusive so if a real mapper could verify this, that
would
be great.

Nick