[Talk-us] OSM Hack Weekend in Washington, DC

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sun Jan 22 14:35:03 GMT 2012

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Based on the success, and incredible fun of the OSM Hacking Weekends
> in London, a bunch of OSMers in the US have decided to ruthlessly
> steal the idea and try running one ourselves.

US Community?  Okay, I can't resist this anyway. :-)  See you there.
(That means you have to go, too.)

I'll be working on either highway shields (surprise) or mapper
statistics or both.  But mostly, I'm in it to spend time chatting with
everybody and learning from you at the restaurant.

Register now.

> Please sign up at the Eventbrite page:
>
> http://osmhackweekenddc2012.eventbrite.com/

> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DC_Hack_weekend_Feb_2012