[Talk-us] OSM: Early access users for new OSM-based Android mapping tool

Skye Book skye.book at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 21:04:46 GMT 2012

I'd be glad to give the tool a try, have been thinking of making a small utility for mapping street lights..  I'm a little confused about your reference to the drinking fountains though: does it map drinking fountains exclusively or single node/features (where drinking fountains are an example of such)?