[Talk-us] LA and other license changeover challenged areas.

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 03:22:43 GMT 2012

On 1/29/2012 5:27 PM, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> New Haven CT, http://cleanmap.poole.ch/?zoom=13&lat=41.31231&lon=-72.92162&layers=00B

Much of the taint here (though probably not much on the cleanmap, which
only deals with newly-created ways) comes from ungood user Brian Tang
adding (IMO garbage) rtc_rate tags to TIGER ways so a site called "ride
the city" could render maps based on their opinion of how
bicycle-friendly a street is. If there are no objections, I will remove
these, and then we can see how it looks on OSM Inspector in a day or two.