[Talk-us] Night of the living maps 07.02.2012 - a 'virtual' global mapping party

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Tue Jan 31 15:58:45 GMT 2012

Am 28.01.2012 00:36, schrieb Brian Wilson:
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Matthias Meißer <digi_c at arcor.de
> <mailto:digi_c at arcor.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hi US community,
>
>     since a few weeks, we had the idea for a global action, that we'd
>     like to announce today: www.nightofthelivingmaps.org
>     <http://www.nightofthelivingmaps.org>
>     At Thursday, the 07.02.2012
>

> Just to be picky that would be TUESDAY  07-Feb-12,  right?

Yes, sorry of course it's from Tuesday to Wednesday :)

> Do you think the error rate will go up as the mappers become too sleepy?

Hard to say....well if I think of myself while tracing in the
night/early morning I would say, that I get more slowly but not
producing more errors. What does you think?

BTW at HOT mailinglist somebody offered to start a party in San
Francisco. Would be sad if no party is over in the US :(

bye
Matthias