[Talk-us] Fwd: [OSM-dev] Licence redaction ready to begin

Evin Fairchild evindfair at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:48:20 BST 2012

The newer TIGER 2011 data is a BIG improvement over the original TIGER data
that was put in the US.  When the roads for Columbia, SC are deleted by the
license bot, someone could go in and upload the TIGER 2011 data for
Columbia.  Of course, things like footways and parks may be deleted as well,
but at least having the roads in there is better than nothing.

-Compdude