[Talk-us] railway=abandoned and mapping things that are not there any more?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Jul 13 15:58:11 BST 2012

Hi,

On 07/13/2012 05:43 AM, Peter Dobratz wrote:
> So after I bring up that I don't think railways should be drawn through
> buildings, and most people agree with me on that, you decide to do this:

I think that NE2 is clearly abusing OSM on order to prove a point and I
don't think it is acceptable. I also think that it is very unlikely that
NE2 has been there and surveyed the data; I think it may be a data
import that violates the import guidelines.

I think that NE2 is generally behaving in a way suitable to damage the
community, and that he does this on purpose.

I have lost track of the number of nast I-am-right-no-I-am-right
discussions that NE2 has been at the centre of.

I think he should be banned from OSM completely.

Bye
Frederik