[Talk-us] Redaction bot is heading our way!

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 03:04:23 BST 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Martijn van Exel <m at rtijn.org> wrote:
> What is this a screenshot of? OSMZmiany, do I read that right?
> Can you zoom in with that, too?
>
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM, Toby Murray <toby.murray at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, here is a brief overview of the bot's activities for today.
>> There are still a couple of areas that errored out or are still in
>> progress but this should be most of it.
>>
>> http://ni.kwsn.net/~toby/OSM/redaction_bot_USA.png

Yes, it can zoom although when you have this many nodes loaded it is
pretty slow going. I am using my own build of some software I found on
github:

https://github.com/ToeBee/OSMZmiany

It is based on LiveEditViewer but has a few extra bells like filtering
on a specific user. Also has a few extra bugs :)

I just used the "Load 6h more" button 3 times to get all of the edits
of the bot for today.

Toby