[Talk-us] Redaction bot is heading our way!

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 05:06:58 BST 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Bill Ricker <bill.n1vux at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Toby Murray <toby.murray at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well, here is a brief overview of the bot's activities for today.
>> There are still a couple of areas that errored out or are still in
>> progress but this should be most of it.
>> http://ni.kwsn.net/~toby/OSM/redaction_bot_USA.png
>

> Are the Red the decliners/blacklist and the Green ? whitelists ? or what
> here ?

Guess it could use a little explaining for people who haven't used
this software :)

Red is deleted nodes, green is modified nodes. For normal edits it
also shows new nodes in blue but since I filtered out only bot edits
there aren't any of those. It also doesn't show changes to ways, only
nodes. I just found a way in Kansas City that lost its highway=* tag
but none of its nodes were modified so it didn't show up in this
software.

Toby