[Talk-us] Post bot cleanup

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Jul 19 15:14:56 BST 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:42 PM, Toby Murray <toby.murray at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]

> Any other common problems that people have seen?

 I get the road spaghetti in non-motorway settings too. Example in
Salt Lake: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2vwbfnz2ag0sjd/Java%20OpenStreetMap%20Editor_2012-07-19_08-05-05.png
They're usually easy to spot, but searching for user:"OSMF Redaction
Account" in JOSM helps too.
Phil's broken motorways I've seen too.
Other things I've seen quite a bit but may be specific to my local pet
disagreers:
* Empty areas, or remnants of areas, that used to be landuse or admin
boundaries.
* Vanished traffic signals.
* Vanished metadata on ways (maxspeed, lanes, access, highway type).
This is much harder to spot, except where a part of a way has suddenly
become residential where the rest is still tertiary.

--
martijn van exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com