[Talk-us] Post bot cleanup

Mike N niceman at att.net
Thu Jul 19 22:01:30 BST 2012

On 7/19/2012 1:42 AM, Toby Murray wrote:
> Now that we're cleaning up after the license bot, what problems are
> people seeing?

   The biggest problem I have run into so far is the same 'foldback'
problem Kai saw.  It's quite confusing when both sides of a dual
carriageway are folded back and take the on- and off- ramps with them.
Unwinding that is worse than any TIGER fixup.  Fortunately it hasn't
happened very often.   I'm tempted to just do a mass delete and rebuild
of such an area instead of sorting it out.

  FYI in South Carolina, I'm volunteering to clean up the northwestern
part of the state because I have some local knowledge.