[Talk-us] Post bot cleanup

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:55:56 BST 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:32 PM, jeremy jozwik <jerjoz.forums at gmail.com> wrote:
> is anyone else noticing some ways have a name, a one way direction,
> some other info, but no highway tag. so they dont actually render in
> potlatch 2. the only reason i noticed them way due to the oneway
> arrows being drawn on top of the satellite image.

Yes, I saw something like this last night. I think it was a dual
carriageway which was originally split by a decliner and then
subsequently edited by an agreeing user so some of the tags stayed but
most of the important ones were gone. I'm not sure how to do an
effective search for this either. Many ways that aren't roads have a
name. I guess a oneway tag without a highway tag is highly suspicious
but that will only catch a few of these.

Toby