[Talk-us] Post bot cleanup

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Fri Jul 20 13:15:55 BST 2012

* Mike N <niceman at att.net> [2012-07-19 17:01 -0400]:
>  FYI in South Carolina, I'm volunteering to clean up the
> northwestern part of the state because I have some local knowledge.

Cool.  I've just finished looking over I-20 and repairing all the roads
that were split to make bridges over it.  I mostly left them classified
highway=residential; I'd prefer to leave road classification to someone
more familiar with the area.

I plan to start cleaning up I-95 next; it looks like it's got big chunks
missing, among other problems.

--- --
For every meme, there is a Cafe Press shop, where you can buy t-shirts,
mugs, and thongs.
                       -- Xeni Jardin