[Talk-us] LA part of the map essentially is unusable

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 22:28:23 BST 2012

so i have been running around the los angles area trying to rebuild
the map. and i have found the area in orange county along the 405
before i-5 is completely gone. i would say the map has been reverted
to its state about 3 years ago. anyone looking to map should start
helping me out in that area.

Kthnxbye...