[Talk-us] OSM Meetup in Metro Atlanta (Late Notice)

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Jul 23 18:04:06 BST 2012

How did it go?

I ran a meetup in Salt Lake[1] on Saturday and we had six people, two
new to OSM. We talked about mapping priorities, the effects of the
license change (we have a decliner in the area who has been very
active in the past), and went out mapping downtown businesses. It was
fun, and we are going to ramp up the frequency and choose specific
areas to get together and map.

Martijn

[1] http://www.meetup.com/wasatchwizardsofosm/events/50910652/

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Bill R. WASHBURN
<dygituljunky at gmail.com> wrote:
> Join some Georgia mappers tomorrow at 1 pm at Mac McGee's on the square in
> Decatur for a get-together.
>
> See https://www.facebook.com/events/448096875225289 for more details.

martijn van exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com