[Talk-us] Menlo Park Admin Boundary

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 05:46:52 BST 2012

On 6/8/2012 12:16 AM, the Old Topo Depot wrote:
> It appears that changeset 11339421
> <http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/11339421> deleted way id
> 108849539, which was a part of the Menlo Park admin boundary.  As the
> changeset is rather large (2,304 nodes; 160 ways) a full revert seems
> undesirable.
> What might be the best way to recover the deleted way and restore the
> associated relation without attempting a full revert ?

Download and select relation 1544957 in JOSM, then run the JOSM revert
plugin and revert selection only. This doesn't undelete the way, but you
can then download incomplete members of the relation and select the way
(which now has 0 nodes), then revert again. And done:

(There's also an undelete plugin, but it doesn't always work properly
for me, especially on a thousand-node way.)