[Talk-us] Menlo Park Admin Boundary

the Old Topo Depot oldtopos at novacell.com
Sat Jun 9 22:39:30 BST 2012

Yup, took a harder look at the changeset and decided a manual merge was a
better option than a revert.

Several changesets have been committed for the area.  If anyone has time to
put eyeballs on the results to lok for missing features, I'd appreciate it.
 (http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=37.42848&lon=-122.2135&zoom=15&layers=M)