[Talk-us] Menlo Park Admin Boundary

Apollinaris Schöll aschoell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 22:14:16 BST 2012

Hi Steve

Not sure what's the reason. After trying a couple of changes it still
didn't work. Only changing to a relation was successful.
Looks like boundaries are no longer rendered if they are defined on a way.
I don't know enough about the rendering chain if there has been such a
drastic change or if there is some bug.

btw. josm has a plugin multipoly-convert which can do this easily.