[Talk-us] Bing Imagery link changed for JOSM?

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:32:56 BST 2012

 > Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 06:46:37 -0400
> From: niceman at att.net
> To: talk-us at openstreetmap.org
> Subject: Re: [Talk-us] Bing Imagery link changed for JOSM?
>
> On 6/13/2012 5:22 AM, James Mast wrote:
> > I've also noticed this in the happening in St. Louis along I-64.  JOSM
> > is still loading the old imagery, while Potlatch 2 is getting the newer
> > imagery.
>
>   From a similar thread on talk...
>
> right-click on the editing area and select 'Flush tile cache'.

 Trust me Mike, I have already tried that several times.  I've also manually deleted my Bing Imagery cache.  Nothing seems to work on my end.  The older images just get re-downloaded again from Bing's severs in JOSM.  Hence for this post asking if the URL had changed for Bing in any way, shape, or form.  It's driving me nuts to be honest! --James