[Talk-us] Contacting non-responders with less than a month to go

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:39:26 GMT 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Phil! Gold <phil_g at pobox.com> wrote:
> * Toby Murray <toby.murray at gmail.com> [2012-03-06 23:09 -0600]:
>> kyrbyboy with edits New Jersey
>
> I tried to find kyrbyboy elsewhere online and found likely accounts on
> tripadvisor.com and city-data.com.  Neither yielded a reply, and
> city-data.com says my message hasn't been viewed.  I think kyrbyboy is
> pretty solidly in the not-going-to-respond camp.

Yeah, I found the tripadvisor account as well. In fact it was hard to
find anything in google about him that was NOT related to tripadvisor!
It seems like he is only active every few months, presumably when he
travels. I'm still hoping he has a trip scheduled in the next few
weeks and logs in to check some hotel reviews first :)

Toby