[Talk-us] Parabens - Voce foi sortedo(a) com 10.000 pontos fidelidade - Clique aqui e resgate.

Dave Hansen dave at sr71.net
Fri Mar 9 21:03:14 GMT 2012

On 03/08/2012 07:58 PM, James Mast wrote:
> Can somebody PLEASE kill this spam that's been showing up the last few
> days?  I'd appreciate it.

I'd suggest turning off spam in your email account, first. ;)

Seriously... there's not a whole lot we can do.  We can turn on list
moderation, but that'll just mean that everyone's posts get delayed.  We
can also require folks to be members before posting, but that keeps new
people away, and keeps folks from cc'ing us on discussions on talk@, for
instance.