[Talk-us] Toronto Hack Weekend is closer than you think

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sat Mar 10 22:42:33 GMT 2012

Dear all,

"Toronto?!?" I hear you exclaim.  "Toronto is far away!  It's, like,
America's hat or something!"

Not so fast.  Toronto is closer that any other OSM event you have
attended, unless you live in Denver.  From Buffalo, NY you can be in
Toronto in under 2 hours.  Every regional US airport can get you to
Toronto, zippy quick.

And.  The locals here are offering billets to visiting mappers.  But
hurry up and sign up now.  Let me know by email if you need a billet.

The Toronto Hack Weekend starts on Friday 16 March 2012 and it keeps
getting better.  All we need now is you.  If you are coming, add
yourself to the wiki.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Toronto_Hack_Weekend_March_2012

See you there,
Richard